General Terms & Conditions
1. Website "iKeto.diet"
- 1.1 These General Terms & Conditions ( "T&Cs") govern and determine this web site referred to as the SITE.
- 1.2 These General Terms & Conditions constitute a contract that governs the relationship between ADPG SA referred to as the Company and the users of the services provided by the site. They apply to the whole content on this Site.
- 1.3 A Website, for the purpose of these T&Cs, is a special place in the global Internet network, accessible through its unique address where a set of web pages are loaded through the user's browser upon the web address entry.
- 1.4 By visiting this website you hereby duly grant your full consent to agree on the site T&Cs.
- 1.5 By visiting this website you hereby duly grant your full consent for the collection and use of your personal information for the use of the site and all relations arising from or connected with the site. Should you do not agree with the above or do not want to be bound by the T&Cs of this Site, you are not permitted to use, visit, or enter into any legal relations with the site.
- 1.6 A Client, for the purpose of these T&Cs, can be any individual, who is willing to use or benefit from the services provided by the Company
- 1.7 The words "you" and "user" refer to all persons who use the Site.
- 1.8 By Your actions related to registration, using the services of the website, including using the information available on the site iKeto.diet without registration, you agree with the "T&Cs".
- 1.9 The use of the Site does not grant you, as "consumers", any ownership rights over the content, data and materials available to you through the site.
- 1.10 An IP address is a unique identifier, associated with a computer, website or resource of a particular visitor in a way that allows localization on the Internet
2. Changes in "T&Cs"
- 2.1 The Company reserves the right to change the T&Cs at any time without any notice in any way to its users and clients.
- 2.2 If you continue to use the Site after the changes, you certify that you agree with the changes.
- 3.3 If you don’t agree with the current "T&Cs" or any updated version, you should not use the Site.
3. iKeto Service
- 3.1 The service offered by the Site is creating a tailored diet. This is created by a complex algorithm based on users responses and several data points (food, eating habits, weight, height, goal, etc).
- 3.2 The cost is fully described and fixed in the site, as the same is payable prior to granting the individual diet in the way expressly stated in the site.
4. Clients requirements
- 4.1 Unless otherwise stated in these T&Cs or online, any distribution for commercial or advertising purposes, or use of this site or any information, or materials is strictly prohibited.
- 4.2 The Client warrants and agrees that while using the Site, it should not:
- 4.2.1 Collect information on a server or database connected to the Site in order to provide services
- 4.2.2 Use the Site or the provided services in a way that would lead to overload, interruption, damage to the website
- 4.5 The client agrees that he/she will not use the Website in a way that would prevent other parties to use the Site.
- 5.1 The iKeto trademarks, logos, and trade names (company) displayed on the Site or available through the Site are registered by the ensuing rights are protected by law
- 5.2 It is prohibited to use the above in any products and / or services that are not related to and / or sponsored by the holders of the rights to the brand / logo.
6. Personal information
- 6.1 When using the Site you may be asked to provide certain personal information that later will be called "user information".
- 6.2 The information you provide will be used only to process your request.
- 6.3 You agree that the Company shall use the information provided by you in order to contact you for the activities related to the Site and the services offered by the company.
- 6.4 the Company takes no liability related to the information you provide regarding your application to any third parties.
- 6.5 You acknowledge that the information you provided when you using the Site is accurate and complete and agree to receive updated information by the Company
- 6.6 In addition, we may ask you to provide us with certain information such as first name, age, gender, physical characteristics, sports preference, in order to adapt our services to your needs.
- 6.7 You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for the accuracy and content of the information provided by you.
7. Data Collection
- 7.1 the Company collects information automatically and through the use of electronic tools that are not visible to our visitors. For example, we can register the name of your Internet Service Provider or use "cookie" technology to recognize you and hold information from your visit.
- 7.2 Moreover, the cookie may store your user name and password, sparing you entering this information each time you visit the Site, or may control the number of times you encounter a particular advertisement while visiting our site.
- 7.3 In some cases, you can choose not to provide the Company information, for example by setting your browser to refuse to accept cookies, but if you do, you may not be able to access certain parts of the Site or you may be asked to re-enter username and password.
- 7.4 the Company collects information to enhance your visit and deliver individualized content and advertising.
- 7.5 the Company may use personal information collected via the Site to communicate with you regarding your preferences for products and services offered by the Company, and other topics we think you might find interesting.
- 7.6 Personal information collected by the Company, may also be used for other purposes, including, but not limited to administration of the site, troubleshooting, processing of e-commerce transactions, and other communications with you.
- 8.1 The Company cannot be held responsible for late or rough handling requests, if this is due to circumstances that do not depend on us - force majeure, chance events and problems with the Internet.
- 8.2 The site is not responsible for damages caused to the software, hardware or telecommunications equipment or loss of data arising from materials or resources searched, loaded or used in any manner via the Site.
- 8.3 The Site is not responsible for whether the customer will achieve a specific result by using the provided diet as far as this circumstance depends on many more factors that are beyond the control of the Site team.
- 8.4 the Company is committed to protecting the security of your personal data. We use technical and organizational measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, theft and loss.
9. Right of withdrawal from contract
- 9.1 The client may apply for a partial refund within 14 days after accepting the T&Cs by email to Company at email@example.com if Client provides detailed information how the Services Company supplied to Client have not met the Services’ description on Website and attaches the receipt of Client’s payment to the email. The right to request the refund due to Services’ non-compliance with the the Services’ description on Website will expire if is not presented by the Client to the Company within 14 days after accepting the Offer. A fee of $15 will apply on each refund to cover processing costs.
10. Right of use
- 10.1 To use the site you must be 18 years or of legal age in your country to which you are entitled to enter into independent contracts if that age is more or less than 18 years for your country.
- 10.2 Persons who are under 18 or under the legal age, which allows separate contract ( "Minors") are forbidden to use the Site.
- 10.3 The Site can not be used by people who have health or nutritional problems.
- 10.4 You may access and browse the Site on your computer or other device, unless otherwise indicated in these T&Cs or the website.
- 10.5 Prints from the Site should be used for your own personal use, unless otherwise provided in the T&Cs, the use of services is only for your personal use.
- 11.1 You declare that you use the website as intended, as described in these T&Cs.
- 11.2 The content located on the site is for information only and is not intended to replace the contact to your doctor or another healthcare professional.
- 11.3 We are not a licensed medical entity to provide medical care and we cannot determine diagnoses, analysis, or treat medical problems of any kind.
- 11.4 The Client shall always consult a doctor before starting a diet, fitness program, changing current diet or if there are any questions relating to your health.
- 11.5 The Client is obliged to observe professional medical advice and not to delay seeking such because of information obtained from the Site. iKeto.diet requires you to consult a doctor before starting an individual diet and / or exercise program and / or diet that you received as a result of information available on the Site.
- 11.6 The Client declares that he/she is aware that not all diets and workouts on the website are appropriate for each individual.
- 11.7 The Client declares that he/she is aware that, when included in a training program or by following an individual or other diet, the risk of physical injury, impaired health and / or death is possible.
- 11.8 The Client declares that upon any discomfort, pain or other problems, he/she shall immediately stop the diet and if he/she does not stop it, the Site is not responsible therefore for his/her action or inaction.
- 11.9 By using this Site you certify that you have received your doctor's approval to join a weight loss program through individual diet and workout exercises found on the site.
- 11.10 The site is not responsible for any health problems that can be obtained from the use of a diet that you received through the services provided by the Site.
- 11.11 If you start to follow an individual diet provided by the Site, you agree that you do so at your own risk.
- 12.1 We are not liable for the accuracy, reliability, results and proper use of information obtained through the Site. Using information provided by employees of the the Company, and other people associated with the Site (associates) or visitors, is entirely your own risk.
- 12.2 All content on this site, including tests, pictures and other information is protected by Law on Copyright and Neighboring Rights with all due legal consequences.
- 12.3 The company is situated at 43, Bd Georges Favon, in Switzerland, Geneva 1204, VAT number CHE 450.142.874
- 12.4 The Client has no right to print or copy information from a separate site for its use for commercial or other purposes, which may violate the rights granted to us by law.
- 12.5 Persons using the site and the provided services on the territory of another country, make it on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
- 12.6 For all outstanding issues arising from these T&Cs the local legislation shall apply and all disputes arising from the interpretation, invalidity or termination shall be resolved by the competent court.