- The Website may provide links or references to websites operated by third parties. Once you enter another website, please be aware that iKeto is not responsible for the privacy practices of these other sites. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of each site that you visit through a link on our Website.
2. Age Requirement
3. Personal Information
- We may collect your name, email address, and other contact information in connection with the Website ("Personal Information"). We may ask you to submit Personal Information at various places on our Website, including by providing Registration Data, subscribing to a newsletter, or submitting feedback.
- If you do not want to receive special offers, marketing communications, newsletters or other promotional communications ("Marketing Communications") from iKeto, you may "opt-out" or withdraw your consent in the following manner:
- You may "opt-out" of Marketing Communications that you are already receiving from us by following the steps described in each such Marketing Communication.
- Please note that once we receive your request, it make take an additional period of time for such request to become effective. Also note that after you "opt out" iKeto may still send you certain communications that are not primarily for marketing purposes and that iKeto deems important for all Website users to receive, such as notifications regarding technical problems with the Website.
4. Website Usage Information
- We may collect information automatically about the use of the Website, through, for example, "cookies" or "IP addresses" (as described below). iKeto also archives log files and uses non-personally identifying information in aggregate form to detect errors with the Website, identify security issues, build higher quality, more useful online services by performing statistical analyses of the collective characteristics and behavior of iKeto users, and measure demographics and interests in connection with specific areas of the Website. We may provide such statistical data to our advertisers, affiliates and other current and potential business partners. For example, we may inform these third parties as to the number of people who have seen and clicked on links to their websites. We also use such data to create a more enjoyable experience for our users, for example, to assist in selecting content and advertisers featured on specific channels, pages and site areas based on your general likes and dislikes.
- The cookies may reflect de-identified demographic or other data linked to data you voluntarily have submitted to us, e.g., your email address, that we may share with a data provider solely in hashed, non-human readable form.
5. Use of Contractors and Service Providers
- iKeto uses third parties (including contractors and service providers) to help with certain aspects of its operations, which may require disclosure of your Personal Information to them. For example, iKeto may use a third party to communicate with you (email) about our services, to send information to you, to host the Website and related databases, and to perform other work that we may choose to outsource.
In the course of serving advertisements to the Website, such third party advertising technology may place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used to target ads to you. In addition, as described above, you have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings in your browser.
6. Corporate Family
- We use a combination of multiple firewalls and multiple levels of physical security to protect the Personal Information you share with us from unauthorized access or disclosure. We encrypt your password when it is submitted to us in order to protect the Personal Information you share with us from unauthorized access or disclosure. However, you should know that no company, including iKeto, can fully eliminate security or other risks associated with the possession of Personal Information. For example, we may be legally required to disclose information to the government or third parties under certain circumstances, or third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your login information and password.
8. Third Parties
- We partner with third parties that collect information across various channels, including offline and online, for purposes of delivering more relevant advertising and content to you. Our partners may place or recognize a cookie on your computer or device, or directly in email/communications and we may share personal information with them if you have submitted such information to us, such as your email address. Our partners may link the personal information we share with them to the cookie stored on your browser or device, and they may collect information such as your IP address, browser or operating system type and version, and demographic or inferred-interest information. Our partners use this information to recognize you across different channels and platforms over time for advertising, analytics, attribution, and reporting purposes. For example, our partners may deliver and/or enable downstream delivery of an ad to you in your web browser based on a purchase you made in a physical retail store, or they may send a personalized marketing email to you based on the fact that you visited a particular website.
- If you have a question or comment about the iKeto site, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org