Keto Diet Plan
KETO DIET PLANThe keto diet plan for weight loss has become incredibly popular in recent times. With more and more people looking for a healthier lifestyle, the weight loss diet plan is being followed by thousands of people who aspire to get that perfect body that they have always wanted.
If you are interested in learning everything about the Keto diet meal plan, you have come to the right place. This post shares all the information you need about the Keto diet menu. So, what are you waiting for? Let’s dive in.
WHAT IS THE KETO DIET?The ketogenic diet or Keto diet for short is a nutrition plan that is low in carbs and high in fats. It aims to replace the main source of fuel of the body. Generally, our body uses carbohydrates as fuel. However, the keto diet plan for weight loss focuses on eating more fats than carbs to achieve ketosis.
If you do not know what ketosis is, it is a metabolism state which allows your body to burn fat faster. It uses fat as fuel rather than sugar and carbs. The Keto diet plan can be somewhat restrictive. However, it offers effective results.
There are many benefits of the Keto diet meal plan. It is considered the best weight loss diet plan out there. With a Keto diet menu, you can start losing weight. The Keto diet plan has many similarities with low carb and the Atkins diets. It requires one to reduce their carb intake and opt for fat instead.
By reducing your carb intake, you allow your body to achieve ketosis. This allows the body to become extremely efficient at losing weight. Thus, more fat is burned for energy than ever before.
Moreover, the fat is converted into ketones by the liver to supply energy to the brain. When you follow the Keto diet meal plan, your insulin and blood sugar levels will drop significantly.
DIFFERENT TYPES OF KETO DIET PLANS
There are different types of keto diet plans for weight loss just like how there are different types of weight loss diet plans. To help you get an idea about the different types of diets, the following versions are available.
- Standard Keto Diet: The standard Keto diet is a low carb and high fat diet. Expect to consume 70% fat and 10% carbs. The protein intake can be adjusted with the fat intake.
- High Protein Keto Diet: As the name suggests, the high protein Keto diet is a form of the Keto diet plan that increases the protein intake to 35% from the meager 20%. This diet is perfect for those hoping to gain some muscle.
- Targeted Keto Diet: The diet provides you with the freedom to add carbs to your diet around your workout sessions.
- Cyclical Keto Diet: The cyclical Keto diet is a type of keto diet plan for weight loss that allows you to eat more carbs for 2 days and to return to the normal Keto diet for the remaining 5 days of the week.
Now, it is important that you bear in mind that only the standard along with the high protein Keto diet are backed by research. As for the targeted Keto diet and cyclical Keto diet, they are more advanced and are normally followed by athletes and bodybuilders.
WHAT IS KETOSIS?
Before looking at the keto diet plan for beginners or any weight loss diet plan for that matter, you need to know more about ketosis. It is the metabolic state which causes the body to ditch carbs for fats when utilizing a fuel source.
To achieve ketosis, you must reduce your carb intake. Thus, glucose supply would be limited and the body will need to start using fats as the main energy supply. By following a keto diet plan for beginners, you get to enter into ketosis. Every Keto diet meal plan is based on the premise that carb consumption is limited to about 50 grams a day. Hence, you will need to eat more fats like nuts, eggs, fish, and meat.
In addition to the above, you also have to consume protein in moderation. The reason behind this is that it can also be converted to glucose when you eat it more. This would slow down your ability to reach ketosis. Therefore, it is crucial that you use a Keto diet meal plan and stick to the Keto diet menu.
The easiest way to enter ketosis and speed up weight loss is by practicing intermittent fasting. There are various types of intermittent fasting. Generally, it is common to fast for 16 hours and eat for 8 hours daily. These days, it has become incredibly easy to check whether you have reached ketosis or not. With urine, blood, and breath tests, it is possible to find out if you are in ketosis.
FOODS THAT YOU ARE ALLOWED TO INCLUDE IN YOUR KETO DIET MENU
Once you have read the above, you can move on to looking at what type of food you can eat according to the Keto diet meal plan. The following are permitted for a keto diet plan for beginners and weight loss diet plan.
- Meat: Chicken, bacon, sausage, ham, turkey, steak, and red meat.
- Eggs: Both omega-3 whole eggs and pastured eggs.
- Fatty Fish: Tuna, mackerel, trout, and salmon.
- Cheese: Mozzarella, blue, cream, goat, and cheddar. Always go for unprocessed cheeses.
- Cream and Butter: Heavy cream and grass-fed butter is the way to go.
- Healthy Oils: Avocado oil, coconut oil, and olive oil.
- Nuts and Seeds: Pumpkin seeds, walnuts, flaxseeds, and almonds.
- Low-Carb Vegetables: Peppers, onions, tomatoes, and green vegetables.
- Condiments: Spices, herbs, salt, and pepper.
Start your weight loss diet plan by following the keto diet plan for beginners sample as mentioned below.
1 WEEK KETO DIET PLAN SAMPLE
- Breakfast: Egg and vegetable muffins with cherry tomatoes on the side.
- Lunch: A bowl of chicken salad with olives, feta cheese, and olive oil.
- Dinner: 3 ounces of salmon cooked in butter and some asparagus.
- Breakfast: An egg, spinach, basil, and tomato omelette with whole-grain bread.
- Lunch: A cocoa powder, peanut butter, spinach, and almond milkshake.
- Dinner: Tacos filled with cheese and tuna with some salsa on the side.
- Breakfast: Blackberries, coconut, and nut milk.
- Lunch: An avocado shrimp salad.
- Dinner: A broccoli salad and chicken wings with some Parmesan cheese.
- Breakfast: An avocado, onion, peppers, and salsa omelette with brown bread.
- Lunch: Salsa, guacamole, celery sticks, and some nuts.
- Dinner: Grilled zucchini, cream cheese, pesto, and stuffed chicken.
- Breakfast: Berries, yogurt with peanut butter, and a cup of coffee without any added sugar.
- Lunch: Tacos consisting of ground beef, lettuce, and some bell peppers.
- Dinner: Mixed vegetables and loaded cauliflower.
- Breakfast: Grilled mushrooms, blueberries, and cream cheese pancakes.
- Lunch: Beet and zucchini noodle salad.
- Dinner: Kale, white fish cooked using coconut oil, and pine nuts.
- Breakfast: Mushrooms and fried eggs.
- Lunch: Broccoli and sesame chicken.
- Dinner: Tomato chicken spaghetti.
When you are preparing the heart healthy keto foods menu, there are certain foods that you should avoid. These are mentioned below.
FOODS TO AVOID IN THE KETO DIET MEAL PLAN
- Most Fruits: Oranges, bananas, apples, and the like.
- Sugar and Sugary Products: Maple syrup, agave, honey, sports drinks, soda, and table sugar.
- Grains: Cereal, granola, pasta, rice, corn, and wheat.
- Tubers: Yams, French fries, potato chips, and potatoes in general.
There are certain types of foods and beverages which impair your ability to go into ketosis.
- Sauces and other condiments
- High-carb foods
- Sweets/ Candy
- Alcoholic drinks
- Ice cream
There are certain foods and beverages that should be avoided to achieve better health.
- High omega-6 oils
- Salad dressings that use unhealthy oils
- Factory farmed seafood, dairy, eggs, and meat
- Products that contain fully or partially hydrogenated fats/ oils
FINALLY, YOU SHOULD BE CAUTIOUS OF THE FOLLOWING INGREDIENTS.
- Artificial flavors, preservatives, and colourings
- Artificial sweetener
VEGETABLES TO INCLUDE IN YOUR KETO DIET MENUTo help you with your Keto diet meal plan, the following vegetables are approved for your Keto diet menu.
- Brussels sprouts
- Bell peppers
You only need to avoid root vegetables like potatoes. Besides that, you should feel free to eat whatever you want. Prepare the best Keto diet plan free pdf. As for fruits, here is what you can eat.
As long as you include about 5% of fruits in your diet, you should be fine. But, berries are your best bet. You have to meet the ratio requirement if you want to see results. People who have a ton of muscle might be able to consume more carbohydrates. The fats and oils that you can use for the cooking include coconut oil, olive oil, and butter. If there is one type of food that you can add to your weight loss diet plan, it is high-fat dairy. The following dairy products are Keto-approved.
- Sour cream
- Cream cheese
- Heavy cheese
If you want to eat snacks in between meals, your best options are nuts and seeds. There are some high-fat nuts and seeds that are perfect for your Keto diet menu. They include hemp seeds, chia seeds, walnuts, almonds, peanuts, flaxseed, pecans, and nut butter.
Now that you know everything about the Keto diet plan free pdf, chances are that you want more variety and a weight loss diet plan that suits your goals, preferences, and body. This is where our ultimate Keto diet menu comes into place. We are the experts in preparing Keto diet meal plans for our clients.
OUR KETO DIET PLAN
Start your Keto diet right by buying our Keto diet meal plan. We provide the best Keto diet menu. Use our website to find out the amount of weight you will end up losing with our personalized Keto diet meal plan.
THE BEST KETO DIET PLAN
We provide a Keto diet plan free pdf tailor-made exclusively for our valued customers. Instead of browsing through the internet to get an idea about what you should eat on a heart healthy keto foods diet, it is best that you turn to us. Our Keto diet menu will help you live a healthy life and will save you a ton of time as you will not need to do anything. Here is what you need to do to get your hands on our Keto diet menu.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO?
- Take Our Quiz: To order our Keto diet meal plan, all you have to do is take our interesting quiz. The quiz will ask you about your lifestyle, preferences, and goals to create the perfect Keto diet menu just for you.
- We Will Build Your Plan: Once you have taken the quiz, we will create the ultimate Keto diet meal plan using our unique algorithm. Thus, we will prepare a Keto diet menu that consists of foods that you will love.
Starting your Keto journey on your own can be tough. This is why you need us. We provide ongoing support to help you through your Keto journey. Our support team will help you throughout your journey so that you do not have to stress about anything. The personalized meal plan will be based on your tastes. Here is what you can expect from our Keto support.
- Easy Recipes
- Grocery List
- Keto Nutrition Facts
- And More